I feel so bad I can’t go on are for those with sucidialisation who are finding it hard to keep their head above water. The book discusses:
- Tips on staying alive – even when you might not want to
- Suicide last forever – your problem doesn’t
- Helpful support numbers
- Don’t spending time ‘thinking’ or ‘drinking
- Things to avoid that might make you feel worse
- Talk to others and don’t be ashamed to
This little booklet won best Popular Medicine title for 2013 at the British Medical Association (BMA) Book Awards.