I feel so bad I can’t go on – Wins BMA book award
I feel so bad I can’t go on are for those with sucidialisation who are finding it hard to keep their head above water. The book discusses:
- Tips on staying alive – even when you might not want to
- Suicide last forever – your problem doesn’t
- Helpful support numbers
- Don’t spending time ‘thinking’ or ‘drinking
- Things to avoid that might make you feel worse
- Talk to others and don’t be ashamed to
This little booklet won best Popular Medicine title for 2013 at the British Medical Association (BMA) Book Awards.
Click here if you would like to purchase the book. To read the book online as an e-book click here to buy.