Presentation 12.15pm- 1pm with Q&A on practical implementation.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in gaining an insight into utilising LLTTF resources. Particularly if you are working in a health and wellbeing setting, social care, third sector services, and education. IAPT staff, both low intensity and high intensity workers, team leads and supervisors. Counsellors, public health and more.
What will you learn?
10th February 2022. The Reclaim Your Life (RYL) approach covers key life skills to help adults living with long-term physical health conditions.
- An overview of the impact of five common chronic physical health conditions.
- Discover the important differences between disease, illness, and sickness.
- Learn about disorder specific adaptations needed to enhance behavioural approaches.
- Consider illness beliefs and how they affect response to illness.
- Discover the RYL book and class approach.
Includes two copies of the Reclaim your life book posted to you (UK only).
12th May 2022 The Enjoy your Baby (EYB) approach covers key life skills to help parents and carers of new babies up to 1 year old.
At this Masterclass you will learn:
- Information for the initial weeks and months as a new parent.
- Building attachment and the bond with their child.
- Maintaining links to other important people in life.
- Discover the EYB book and class approach.
Thursday 15th September 2022 The Overcoming Bulimia online course teaches people ways to manage and overcome their eating problems.
- An overview of skills appropriate to support people experiencing Bulimia.
- Understanding the impact of Bulimia on relationships, physical and mental health, as well as behaviours such as binge/purge cycles.
- Developing skills to help people overcome cravings and live life to the full.
- Gain an overview of the Bulimia self-help/supported online course
- To familiarise you with the Living Life to the Full (LLTTF) language and approach.
- How to introduce and support one of the most used websites for low mood and stress.
- An overview of site content.
- Overcoming common blocks, making effective plans, and building motivation.
Includes two no cost logins to access the licensed version of LLTTF for 12 months (licence terms and conditions apply).
The Living Life to the Full Team